Our client requires a Network Specialist to work onsite in Bracknell.
General skill requirements for the projects you will be working on:
· In-depth working knowledge with Checkpoint Provider-1 management servers and P1 architecture, UTM and Power-1 appliances running R65 VSX, R70.1, firewalls running in transparent and routed mode configurations.
· Experienced with Cisco Security Manager and Cisco firewalls including PIX, ASA, FWSMs and Cisco router ACLs.
· Experience with router ACLs and performing firewall rule conversions across different vendor platforms.
· Experience troubleshooting access issues across multiple firewalled isolated network compartments during application migrations.
· Experience with upgrading/patching and deploying remotely Checkpoint appliances UTM-270-272 series and Tipping Point Intrusion Prevention systems (IPS).
· Experience with change management processes and procedures.
· Experience with network configuration management tools and reporting (HPNA, ITR2, etc)
· Experience with network configuration management tools and reporting, firewall management tools
· Experience with performing Cisco routers, HP Networking devices (HP Procurve, 3COM, H3C) upgrades.
· In-depth working knowledge on Proxy technologies Bluecoat.
Please forward CVs in the first instance.
Due to the high level of responses only successful candidates will be contacted.