A Leading Financial Services Organisation requires an MI Analytics Manager on an initial 3 month contract based out of Canary Wharf.
The role holder will need to effectively manage and assimilate a variety of disparate data sources into cohesive, accurate and timely reporting. Providing in-depth analysis on results with a thorough comprehension of the data to support Legal and Compliance reporting requirements
MI and Data Analytics 80%
- Develop and implement MI to meet evolving Legal & Compliance reporting requirements
- Utilise Excel VBA, Cognos, SQL (and other tools) to develop new MI outputs, ensuring practical automation of processes and efficient extraction and manipulation of data
-Data mining potential areas of concern/opportunity and providing analytical insight from the resulting data findings
- Proactively review MI reporting processes and implement process improvements to ensure optimal use of MI
- Ensure MI data integrity is regularly validated.
- Knowledge share with AMI team to maintain fluid use of MI in the function
-Regularly participate in LCO meetings to ensure teams are kept appraised of new MI developments, as well as gaining new MI development opportunities to support the function.
- Undertake ad-hoc MI analysis as required by Associate Director, LCO Director and other senior stakeholders
Personal & Professional Development 20%
- Maintain leading-edge personal and professional development though regular and focused activity (e.g. conferences, courses, personal coaching)
- Improve technical knowledge through self-learning and training
- Undertake Compliance academy training to become a sanctions expert
- Support AMI team members in development and training needs
- Share knowledge with ORIP colleagues and peers in the business
- Keep up to date with latest thinking on relevant disciplines.
Highly skilled using industry standard data analytics tools
Data Interrogation and Manipulation
Full understanding of MI Development Principles
Operational Data Management
Financial Services Experience highly desired given the environment.
Please send CVs in the first instance.