Management Accountant required for Milton Keynes based organisation.
My client is a well known company with its head office function based in Milton Keynes. Following a period of restructure they now have a requirement for a Management Accountant to join them.
The overall job purpose is to inform financial decision making at all levels.This will be achieved through business partnering, strategic development of finance systems as well as providing a solid framework for budgeting, reforecasting and reporting of actual performance in monthly reports and impactful ad-hoc analysis.
In terms of experience
- Ideally you will be CIMA part qualified although this is not a pre-requiste
- Good knowledge of Management Accounting gained in a commercial environment
- Experience of improving financial processes
- Ability to influence & build internal relationships with excellent communication skills
- Excellent all round IT skills with advanced use of excel
- Experience of financial analysis work
NB: this role could suit someone that is currently working as an Assistant Management Accountant and are looking to make a step up.
My client offers an excellent work environment with an inclusive team ethic. You will receive support from an excellent management structure but also be given the autonomy to do your role.
For more information please contact Adrian Bedford at Experis Finance