As a Lead Java Developer you will take both a hands on and management role leading a small team of developers on a range of end to end development projects as well as managing enhancements and changes to existing projects and managing third party vendors. You will also contribute to the IT development strategy and roadmap and manage governance across the full SDLC.
The successful individual will have extensive experience working in Agile development environments with knowledge of a range of software development languages and methodologies with specific hands on experience of Groovy/Scala/Ruby/Java/Node.js/Linux and HTML/CSS. You will also demonstrate good team leading and management skills.
- Knowledge of software development and methodologies
- IT development strategies and road maps
- Team leading and people management skills (Managing software development teams)
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Experience of agile development techniques
- Experience of relevant vendor management
If you feel you possess the requisite knowledge and skills, please contact Chih Cheung on 01132204496 or send your CV . Suitable candidates who meet the minimum criteria will then be contacted with further information.