Junior Safety Engineer (Aerospace, Avionics, Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical). The candidate will join the UK Flight Safety RM&T organisation and working within that team be responsible for developing / supporting Avionic Safety RM&T analyses / activities using accepted Aviation industry methods.
* Performing Safety RM&T analyses for a wide range of Avionic, Power & Mechanical products
* Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product / program requirements.
* Developing Safety RM&T procedures and practices that support the development and continuous improvement of technical products and services
* Support the Bid and Proposal process
* Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
* Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or similar level of knowledge and experience.
* This is an early career position and the ideal candidate with receive extensive mentoring & support to develop their Safety RM&T skills in support of a wide range of products.
* The flexibility to support Avionic, Electrical Power & Mechanical products would be advantageous
* Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments
* Participate on teams assigned to address organizational initiatives and generic issues.
* Participate as a presenter or reviewer in technical and program reviews. Assure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with Engineering policies and procedures
* Good Opportunities for Career Development, Regular Reviews and Career Planning.
* Share Option Scheme/ Flexible Benefits
* Good Location and Working Environment.
Successful applicants will be required to obtain UK MOD security clearance prior to appointment