My client is looking to recruit an experienced IT Manager who will be solely responsible for ensuring that an effective infrastructure and compliant data security policies and strategy are put into place and maintained. This post holder will be primarily responsible for the management of outsourced service providers and the assurance of the data integrity work being carried out by these third party suppliers. It is also important that any candidates have IT operational experience with a solid understanding of networks.
The key experience required for this role is as follows:
- Solid service and contract management experience
- Supplier management experience (minimum of two suppliers simultaneously)
- ITIL understanding
- A networking certification such as MCSE or CCNA, or equivalent experience
- A mix of both public sector and private sector experience is essential
- An understanding of government data security policies and procedures (HMG)
If you feel you meet the minimum criteria, please contact Chih Cheung 0113 220 4496 or send your CV to Chih-. Suitable candidates will then be contacted with further information.