The IT Quality Process Leader will lead projects and initiatives with broad scope and high impact to the business and is a recognized expert in Quality management processes and change management. In this role you will be responsible for a major and complex assignment to implement TipQA Release 7.x, specifically working with the Quality, Sourcing and Manufacturing teams to simplify and standardize processes.
* Translate specific Quality management guidelines into practical business solutions
* Establish appropriate Quality management process routines and controls to identify activities that may cause the misstatement of the Quality position
* Identify new Quality management standards applicable to the business and develop appropriate implementation strategy
* Work effectively with business leaders to proactively drive key initiatives to successful conclusion
* Design processes within TipQA and identify gaps between TipQA Out-of-the-Box and legal, compliance and competitive advantage requirements
* Translate requirements into functional specifications and executable project plans and timelines to meet critical delivery dates
* Develop and execute testing scenarios
* Act as an ambassador to the ERP program in preparing the organization for the changes.
* Influence leadership through business analysis, options development and presentation of recommendations
* Provide leadership for leaning and simplifying assigned business processes.
* Partner with leaders to define options and execute critical business decisions.
* Provide leadership and direction to project team(s) in executing the strategy for leveraging ERP Processes for breakthrough levels of improvement in Quality management practices and policies.
* Work with quality champion(s) and other operating leaders to develop project deployment strategy, goals and priorities
* Serve as change agent by stimulating, communicating and institutionalizing process changes.
* Conduct regular project reviews to assure accomplishment of key results
* Communicate progress, status and issues to Champions and business leaders
* Prepare the organization for the process change through development and delivery of training content.
* Educate and coach others on the TipQA application
* Facilitate key decision making and align team activities to demonstrate progress against project goals.
* Contribute to the report specification and transition process
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology (IT), Computer Science or Engineering or similar level of knowledge and experience
* Demonstrable experience in the application of information technologies to business solutions
* Previous experience in manufacturing or supply chain environments
* Demonstrated understanding of Quality management business processes and concepts, and the ability to anticipate, identify, and resolve complex Quality management issues
* Experience with Organizational Change Management and Business Process Re-engineering
* Knowledge of TipQA (preferably Release 7.x)
* Knowledge of Oracle eBusiness Suite (preferably Release 12.x) Sourcing and Manufacturing modules
* Experience of large ERP implementations
* Team player willing to work collaboratively alongside technology staff to get the job done
* Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) with all levels of an organization
* Proven leadership skills in business planning, information technology, and financial management
* Change agent with strong credibility and influence in the organization; demonstrated commitment for process improvement
* Demonstrated ability to motivate others and achieve results
* Statistically literate and familiar with Six Sigma quality concepts and tools
* Expertise in Quality management
- Pension Scheme.
- Flexible Benefits
- Excellent Relocation Package.
- Share Option Scheme
- Good location and working environment.
- Good opportunities for career development, regular reviews and career planning.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo security clearance prior to appointment.