Inside Sales Representative - London £23-24K basic + comission + benefits
A market-leading publisher of information and provider of software solutions to the international financial services and corporate industry are looking to bring in an inside sales representative to join their Tax and Accounting business unit to enhance the company revenue and prospect relationships.
This is a telesales role working closely with a team of Account Managers to arrange targeted introductory calls and first stage client meetings. This will involve new business prospecting, lead generation and qualification. It is therefore vital to develop long term relationships with the key contacts to nurture interest in our organization and to position our services accordingly. A high level understanding of our complex products will be required in order to understand a client's issues, our own USPs and to deal with objections accordingly.
The primary purpose of this role is to focus on outbound calling with the objective of booking product demonstrations and follow up calls for the Account Managers to show the suite of products and services that the Tax & Accounting unit offer. This contributes directly to topline revenue growth and also aims to enhance prospect relationships and increase the volume of quality customer touch points.
- Responsibilities include calling senior level contacts at international companies throughout the EMEA region to set up web-based demonstrations of our software products and services.
- Proactively enter and track all information and leads using a CRM system.
- Follow up on specific management and marketing driven campaigns.
- Continuation of data cleansing to ensure accurate information for follow up and marketing activity.
- Strive to meet and exceed all established goals and targets.
The ISR will have contact with medium to large sized multi-national corporations within the EMEA market, specifically centering around the business functions of Tax and Finance. This contact will be predominantly done via the phone and via email.The ISR will be working very closely with the AMs and excellent internal relationship management skills are required.
The ISR should possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, be computer literate and able to use most common applications as well as a CRM system. They should also be organised, methodical and have good attention to detail as well as possessing telephone sales and cold calling skills.
- Behavriour Skills:
- Driving Results
- Collaborating across boundaries
- focusing on customers
- Some prior sales or telesales experience
- Objection handling experience
- Relationship building experience
- B2B Work environment
All candidates must either be degree educated or have equivalent experience.
for further information please contact Tara Bidar in confidence on 01179 309 743 or e-mail your CV