This is an extremely high profile role where the successful Infrastructure Service Manager will make an impact similar to that which can be achieved within a start up business.
This company has over 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries and a reputation for promoting a strong work-life balance for its employees.
The Infrastructure Service Manager will focus on service and through close liaison with infrastructure owners, support teams, problem management teams, development, project management and senior management globally, will be responsible for 3 main aspects:
* Leading the resolution of services issues as they occur in the production environment on a global basis 24/7
* Proactive analysis of infrastructure in order to mitigate risk and make recommendations to prevent and correct future occurrences
* Leading and advising on ITIL best practices
The Opportunity, Benefits and Requirements
This role would be best suited to an individual who is passionate about service and takes pride in delivering the highest possible level of service. This is a senior role within a high profile space of the business and as such, the Infrastructure Service Manager will gain a lot of exposure to senior management. The product infrastructure is complex, offering a meaty challenge to the ambitious professional. The product platform is at the cutting edge of the products on offer in this market place so it is an exciting and business critical area where the talented Service Manager can really enhance their existing management skills.
The company offer unrivalled career development opportunities, in particular for highly exposed roles such as this so the Infrastructure Service Manager will enjoy navigating their career to fully meet their own aspirations and strengths.
The Infrastructure Service Manager will have:
* 7 - 10 years' overall commercial experience, including at least 2 years in a service role and at least one year operating at a senior level
* A very strong technical knowledge, including the ability to delve into detail when needed
* A strong and passionate service-oriented outlook and understanding of service
* Confidence and ability to liaise and communicate well at senior management level
* Excellent gravitas and influencing ability
The company believes in rewarding talent and hard work and as such, offers an impressive benefits package including private medical care, a dental plan, eye care, employer contribution to pension, share scheme, life assurance, long-term sickness benefit, long service awards, trading annual leave, employee assistance scheme, season ticket loan and more.
Please send your CV through for immediate consideration.