HEAD OF DIGITAL / DIGITAL DIRECTOR - CENTRAL LONDON LOCATION - £72,500 PLUS BENEFITS
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a high profile client, based in central London. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic organisation and make a huge impact.
The successful applicant will lead the development and execution of the organisation's digital strategy, taking responsibility for the management and development of the website(s) and other digital delivery platforms, all online marketing activity (including SEO, PPC, mobile, social media, display advertising, e-CRM), and the identification of new digital customer communication opportunities.
- Proven background in delivering superior online performance in a UK B2C environment through management of a transactional website (product or information services) and associated digital marketing activities.
- Brand and customer oriented, commercially driven, financially competent, analytically astute and technically aware.
- Demonstrable expertise in implementing innovative and impactful enterprise-wide digital strategies, interventions and plans.
- Proven capability in successful budget management and post campaign review methodologies.
- In- depth understanding and related skills in partner syndication across all relevant digital channels
- A very strong working knowledge of website proposition management and all elements of digital communications with in-depth expertise of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) / PPC (Pay-per-click), web content, optimisation, social media and emerging digital technologies.
- A background in ecommerce
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- A technical appreciation of the digital approach
- Expertise in leading and contributing to teams and working cross- functionally
- Developing and driving through the organisation's web, online marketing and digital development strategy (through one and three year plans) that delivers increased brand awareness, usage and satisfaction (increased customer acquisition, conversion and retention) and is consistent with the brand strategy.
- Managing the budget to optimize ROI and value for money.
- Management and development of the website/digital channel design, functionality, user journey/experience and budget.
- Briefing of internal/external resource to update and develop the website/digital channel to ensure that the website consistently delivers the customer volume and customer experience targets.
- Management and development of the SEO strategy and plan.
- Working with the product managers to ensure original content is disseminated effectively through the web and other digital channels, to aid SEO and to build a compelling consumer experience that is consistent with the brand strategy.
- Working with the proposition team, product development managers and customer delivery project managers to devise, plan and launch new products that fully exploit and are 'fit for purpose' across the digital channel.
- Management and development of the online marketing/customer communication strategy, plan and budget to deliver brand, customer and campaign goals (including PPC, e-CRM, social media and digital display advertising)
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU AND YOU ARE VERY INTERESTED IN THIS EXCELLENT PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE FORWARD YOUR CV AS SOON AS YOU ARE ABLE! OR CALL 0203 122 0324.