Financial Systems Analyst £28000 - £29500 + excellent benefits - Theale
The firms is a globally recognised IT firm operating across 10 countries in Europe delivering I.T Services to a broad range of customers with revenue of $500m a year. With around 6000 employees across the Europe they operate as an internal delivery arm o and have grown 40% in the last 3 years but have over 40 years of history delivering Multivendor I.T services across Europe.
The EMEA Financial analyst is responsible for maintaining the finance Systems infrastructure for the company.
The SUN tool is a financial Data Base which allows to manage the business in multiple dimensions, both for the actual and the future. It will allow interesting comparisons and decision making for the different types of services provided in Europe.
The financial analyst is a key member of the Emea finance team and has constant interactions with the team and the managers. This is a crucial role supporting the wider Finance team in what is a highly complex Cost Centre operation.
Teamwork, analytical and technical skills (MS Excel) are key assets for the success in the job !
- Some experience in finance - at least 1 year
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Good communication skills : verbal and written
- Teamwork skills
- Ability to work in a remote and virtual environment, with 10 European countries.
- Excellent general systems skills and problem solving
- Logical, patient and willingness to help
- Proficient in MS Office (advanced excel macros, pivot) is a must
- Knowledge of Financial Systems (Sun Systems, Vision Excel (XL), SAP, Vision Executive) and Visual basic is a plus