- Control and monitor overhead expenditure, highlighting risks and opportunities against plan/forecasts
- Lead the month end close process, including the flash submission of timely and accurate Expense/FTE data
- Lead the monthly forecast process for overhead expenditure providing accurate monthly forecasts and where necessary liaising with relevant budget holders regarding any significant variances.
- Provide management with analytical data and deliver on targeted reductions.
- Support the major planning cycles through the year
- Maintain a schedule of accurate and timely cost reallocations/recharges
- Ownership of the UKI Operating Income Cognos application
- Develop and maintain FTE trend reports, identifying significant pattern shifts and risks/opportunities as they emerge
- Identify tasks to migrate to India based support team, manage the initial handover and subsequent ongoing delivery.
- Develop and maintain planning / reporting technologies ensuing the data integrity and system structures continuously support business needs.
- To assist UK Legal Core on ad hoc projects as required
- Strong analytical accounting skills gained in a stable career.
- Cost accounting experience and the ability to demonstrate strong system skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines under pressure.
- Experience of dealing with large data sets with an aptitude for problem solving.
- Effective communication skills to explain difficult concepts to non finance colleagues.
- Strong SAP, BW and OLAP experience including being a advanced user of MS Excel.
must be Degree educated - Finance/Accounting related subject preferred and/or part qualified accountant.
For further information please contact Tara Bidar in confidence on 01179 309 743 or e-mail your CV - must be eligible to work in the UK.