Web Analytics/Google Analytics/ Webtrends/ Web Analyst/ Omniture
Digital MI Analyst - London
Salary: £27,000 + benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to a website which has a positive impact on people's lives, lead a team of highly-skilled developers using cutting edge technology/methodologies and have your work seen by millions of people.
We are looking for an experienced Digital MI Analyst/ Web Analytics Specialist to work closely with the Head of digital and the Web Channel Manager to ensure that the web and digital presence is optimised. The role will consist of using analytics software and other relevant metrics and performing detailed analysis of web traffic and other analytics to ensure that their online customer journey are effectively measured and reported.
- Strong expertise of working with relevant analytic, decisioning and reporting tools such as Google Analytics
- Extensive analytical and numerical skills; comfortable working with and manipulating complex data from multiple sources
- Knowledge of selecting and using relevant statistical tools such as SPSS, SQL or SAS
- Excellent advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience of interpreting data and MI from a variety of sources and draw credible conclusions with strong presentation and communication skills
If you feel you meet the minimum criteria, please contact Chih Cheung 0113 220 4496 or send your CV . Suitable candidates will then be contacted with further information.