Are you an experienced Internal Auditor who is available at short notice and looking for a London based long term contract?
This truly international business operates in over 20 locations around the world and is an acquisitive market leader in it's field. The business enjoys a phenomenal reputation in it's core areas of expertise and continues to expand into new territories. As a consequence of an internal secondment, an opportunity has arisen to join the internal audit function in a long term contract role which is likely to continue until at least May 2013.
As a key member of the team and reporting to the Audit Manager, you will typically work in teams of 2-3 undertaking a range of both financial and operational audits.
As the Ideal candidate, you:
- Will be a qualified accountant
- Will have a minimum of 2 years experience in Internal Audit within a multinational environment
- Should be happy to travel internationally for up to 25% of the time
- Should be able to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Will be a strong communicator and preferably have a second language
- Must be eligible to work within the UK and able to start a contract in London at short notice
Interviews will commence Weds 20th August with a view to starting late August/early Sept so do not delay your application!