Cell Support Engineer (Manufacturing/ Electronics) - As a Cell Support Engineer you are providing Hardware Engineering support for all production products in your Manufacturing Cell. You will be looking for trending failures, understanding the root causes and implementing design changes to ensure the highest quality of hardware in production
* Working for the Cell Technical Lead within the Manufacturing Cell, your work will be split into two key areas:
* FRACAS - Monitor test performance of all products in the Cell through automated tools. Run Failure Review Boards on high failure products to understand the root causes and implement changes to the design as required to maximise first time yield
* Support your Manufacturing Cell to resolve technical/Engineering queries as required to ensure that production output targets are maintained
* HNC in electronics Engineering or equivalent level of knowledge and experience
* Experienced in implementing Root Cause Corrective Action
* Excellent diagnostic skills to component level
* Good problem-solving skills
* Excellent influencing and communication skills (both written and verbal) with people at all levels of the business
* Energetic and self-motivated
- Pension Scheme.
- Flexible Benefits
- Relocation Package.
- Global Opportunities
- Good location and working environment.
- Good opportunities for career development, regular reviews and career planning.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo UK MOD security clearance prior to appointment.