BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE TEAM LEADER / BI SUPPORT TEAM LEADER
£55,000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS!!!
Netezza, Informatica, Oracle, Unix scripting, Ab Initio, SQL, Mediationzone (ideal but not essential)
A WORLD LEADING BROADCAST AND MEDIA ORGANISATION is looking for a talented Business Intelligence Team leader to join their team in Middlesex on as permanent basis. As a Business Intelligence Support Team Leader your primary role is to lead the support function for the Corporate Business Intelligence estate, becoming a guardian of the production environment ensuring that highest levels of availability are met and maintained.
The successful candidate will have:
- In depth understanding of Business Intelligence best practice and principles with proven experience of development and support in the context of complex BI systems.
- Proven experience of leading task focused teams coupled with expertise in ETL and DW technical design, development and support.
- Excellent SQL skills with proven development skills in at least two of the following; Netezza, Oracle, Unix scripting, Ab Initio.
- The ability to influence technical decisions in a fast moving commercial environment
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal skills and consistent high energy levels coupled with the ability to build and maintain strong stakeholder relationships at all levels.
- Ensuring the delivery of high quality in-house 24/7 support for all Corporate Business Intelligence applications across multiple business areas.
- Ensuring all production systems achieve their agreed SLA for availability and recovery. * Define and deliver the roadmap for continuous improvement of support processes and reduction of support overhead.
- Engaging with 3rd party vendors to ensure speedy resolution of issues and plan future release strategy in line with vendor roadmaps.
- Ensuring the Support Manager receives regular updates and timely communications to enable him to engage with key business stakeholders during production incidents.
- Ensuring all BI environments are tightly managed, and changes are properly assessed to minimise disruption to BAU activities especially during business critical periods.
- Assure the timely transition of development work into production while ensuring that the appropriate level of test rigour and support handover are achieved including compliance with relevant security policies.
PLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON AS YOU ARE ABLE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY!