Experis have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Business Analyst to undertake an initial 3 month contract with one of our global Financial Services clients, based in Nottingham.
As the linchpin for the client's projects and programmes, you will need to build relationships across our business and within IT to succeed. You will have a proven toolkit of analysis techniques allowing you to tackle the wide variety of projects you'll encounter. You'll be a natural communicator and comfortable facilitating workshops and large groups to drive out requirements. The role doesn't just stop at analysis though and you'll be involved at every stage of the delivery lifecycle using your expertise to make our projects succeed.
As an experienced Business/Systems Analyst you will already exhibit the following skills and behaviours:
- Excellence in eliciting the needs of stakeholders and translating them into functional capabilities and models.
- Diligence when managing requirements, assessing regulatory frameworks and understanding how your deliverables are fulfilled.
- An ability to solve complex business problems, recognising patterns and conceptualising processes.
- Clarity and influence when communicating to all levels of our business, from project team members to functional heads of departments.
- Detailed knowledge and insights into how IT enables changes that drive business value; backed up by a clear comprehension of cost/benefit analysis.
- A focus on achieving results when working alone or as part of a wider team; coupled with an ability to build win-win relationships.
- A passion for your own development and the drive to constantly improve the teams in which you work.
Ideally you'll already be working within Financial Services and will possess an ISEB