Business Analyst - Digital Domain/New Media
Our client is looking for 2 heavily experienced Business Analyst's who will be Involved in improving the customer engagement process (or customer journey) via digital means, helping to develop online, webchat and mobile improvements.
Experience of working within the New Media/Digital space with a particular focus on Mobile apps development would be beneficial.
- Proven ability to lead and develop a team of business analysts in the support of complex change initiatives
- Wide range of proven strong analytical, requirements, analysis, process mapping and design experience
- Proven project and business analysis skills and expertise within complex/business critical projects/programmes including Business and IT projects (not necessarily in a financial services environment)
- Ability to quickly understand and work within/around the political environment in which the particular project is operating
- Experience of quickly understanding the scope of a project/workstream and it's objectives to 'hit the ground running' in an unfamiliar environment
- Track record of delivering high-quality documentation and deliverables in a fast moving Project environment
- Ideally formal external qualification/accreditation (ISEBs, BCS Diploma in Business Analysis or IIBA CCBA, IIBA CBAP )
- Experience of the use of requirements software (esp. IBM Requisite Pro or Composer)
- High degree of organisational awareness (how to get things done.
- Requirements gathering, analysis and definition
- Workshop facilitations
- Business operational design
- Business process analysis, mapping and design