Our client a large financial services organization is looking for an experienced Engineer to design, construct, manage and deliver the business application packaging process for desktops, laptops and thin client in a virtualised enterprise environment to support both current production systems and new projects
Skills & Experience Required
* Extensive experience with Microsoft Active directory services in the enterprise.
* Experience of App-V technologies in the enterprise.
* Experience In the support of applications packaged with Orca technologies.
* Experience In the support of applications packaged with Citrix Xenapp technologies.
* Experience In the support of applications packaged with Microsoft App-V technologies.
* Good knowledge of vendor specific customisation toolsets (e.g. Microsoft Office and Adobe customisation toolkits)
* Excellent knowledge of desktop deployment technologies, with a particular emphasis on LANDesk
* Good knowledge of VMware - ability to support and operate a virtualised desktop environment
* Extensive knowledge with current and legacy deployment of business applications.
* Experience and knowledge of MS Windows domain environments, Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows XP and Windows 7, Appsense Application and Environment manager, Res Wisdom, laptop hardware (preferably Dell and HP)
* Extensive support knowledge, and fault finding abilities, of packaged applications in virtualised environment
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft SoftGrid
* Knowledge of modern Microsoft Office Products, in the end user computing arena.
* Excellent communication skills and customer focus. An ability to relate to staff at every level of the company, in a clear and concise way
Work closely with Build team to deliver a streamlined service to the users