Our client is currently seeking an experienced Application Architect (CRM) to undertake an initial three month contract supporting a substantial project for a Public Sector client.
Suitable candidate will be able to strongly demonstrate previous experience of the following;
- Solutions Architecture - familiar with defining complex technical solutions
- Good knowledge of client methods and tools
- Experience includes full life-cycle implementation CRM
- Familiarity with a range of technical areas such Java, WebSphere, databases and integration.
- Modelling with tools such as IDEF0 or UML or Equivalent Capable of working with, and resolving, ambiguity
- Good stakeholder skills and the ability to articulate a technical solution to a non-technical audience
- Experience within the Public sector and familiarity with Government work including processes and methods
Please note that candidates must either hold currently SC level Security Clearance or be willing to undergo Security Clearance procedures.
In the first instance please forward your CV for consideration. Only suitable candidates will be contacted directly.
Position: Application Architect (CRM)
Duration: Three months
Daily rate: Negotiable