AD OPS / ADVERETISING OPERATIONS MANAGER Up to £55,000 plus Excellent Benefits!
Ad Ops, AdOps, Advertising Operations, ADTECH, Atlas or DoubleClick, Marketing, Marketer, Trafficking, Campaign*, Campaign Management
A WORLD LEADING BROADCAST AND MEDIA ORGANISATION is looking for a talented Ad Ops Manager / Advertising Operations Manager to join their team in central London on as permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a very successful brand.
The Advertising Operations Manager is responsible for the management and effective running of the AdOps team, ensuring that we can exceed the expectations of our customers and provide market leading service.
This includes, though is not limited to - management and motivation of the Ad Ops team; inventory forecasting and management reporting to optimise and maximise yield; troubleshooting technical issues; the efficient running of the all campaign management activities, including trafficking, managing and optimising campaigns, reporting and analysing, and developing tools and processes which support the team.
This is a largely autonomous position so prior experience in a similar role is essential, including exposure to online ad-servers and optimization tools. Traffic and campaign experience is a must for this position along with technical and ad serving knowledge. Client facing experience and abilities are also highly desirable.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for building relationships with other departments within the company in order to maintain a clear communication channel between departments.
- Management, coaching and leadership of the AdOps team
- Manage the daily operations of the team
- Define and implement advertising operations processes and build on best practices for campaign, technical and inventory management. Clearly document and communicate processes with Sales, Account Management and Creative Solutions teams and relevant stakeholders
- Interact with Sales, Account Management, Creative Solutions, and other stakeholders to ensure successful campaign planning, implementation and delivery. This will include client contact and communications, working alongside other teams and also independently.
- Co-ordinate with PD&P Product Manager and any 3rd-party ad servers re the set-up, execution and reporting of our ad campaigns
- Troubleshoot and resolve all internal and external issues associated with ad campaigns
- Point of escalation and dispute resolution for internal and external challenges
- Detail oriented, with excellent analytical, technical, and problem solving skills
- Experience with one or more internet, mobile and video ad serving systems, such as ADTECH, Atlas or DoubleClick
PLEASE CONTACT ME AS SOON AS YOU ARE ABLE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY!!!