If you wish to feedback to us or for any reason you are unhappy with the service provided by Experis, please contact our Quality & Feedback Department. Your feedback can be submitted by one of two methods;
By email to email@example.com with the following information;
• Full name
• Preferred method of contact and contact details
• Your relationship to Experis i.e. Contractor, Client, Applicant.
• Full description of the issue that you wish to resolve.
• Any information that you have had with Experis regarding this issue and dates.
A member of the Quality & Feedback Department will then contact you the same working day or if submitted after 5pm the following working day.
Alternatively you can phone the Quality & Feedback Department directly on +44 (0) 203 122 0376.
• You send us your feedback
• We contact you the same working day to give you your reference number
• We will investigate your submission
• We will have a resolution for you within 36 hours or sooner. If the circumstance requires a more in-depth investigation and cannot be cleared within the 36 hours we will contact you to notify of this and discuss resolution timescales.