Experis Contractors get a lot more than just exciting and challenging roles when they join Experis – we also provide a wide range of useful perks for all of our Contractors.
Refer and win vouchers
Experis Contractors can refer a friend and earn up to £200 of Love2Shop Vouchers or €310 One4All vouchers in Ireland.
Simply send your experienced friends/relatives our way and if they are successful within a role you earn the vouchers – how many depends upon the initial placement period of the referred candidate.
For further information or to make a referral:
Phone: 0161 924 3900
Click here for offer terms and conditions.
Partnership with Giant
Experis have partnered with Giant - an accounting and umbrella service for the temp recruitment service market. By using their services you could gain up to 36% more take home pay.
The service is quick to set up via their easy to use online portal and offers a friendly personal service with one point of contact. Giant charge fixed fees with free same day Chaps, and if you are not satisfied with their services they will give you your money back.
To find out more:
Phone: 0161 924 3900
Contractor Accommodation Services
Contractor Accommodation Services (CAS) is a free accommodation service designed to find you accommodation whilst you are living away from home on a contract.
CAS aim to maximise your take-home pay by minimising your accommodation costs. Offering a free service with no obligation and no membership fee CAS can:
• provide you with realistic accommodation costs
• search their database for B&Bs, hotels, serviced apartments and rentals across the UK and Europe, saving you time and effort
• negotiate discounted rates with each accommodation provider, saving you money
• make and manage reservations throughout your contract
• negotiate a cancellation policy that suits you and not the accommodation provider, ensuring you are not penalised for last minute changes.
For further details please visit their website at www.wedotherest.com
Alternatively, contact one of the service team on 0203 651 8227, email them at - firstname.lastname@example.org or chat to one of their representatives live online by selecting the ‘Live Chat’ option on their website.